CakePHP Web Development Company
CakePHP, an open-source framework built on MVC approach and written in PHP, is fashioned after Ruby on Rails. It provides an environment for the designers and developers to work simultaneously by using minimal code and conceptualized basic structure. It makes use of various software engineering concepts and software designing patterns like association data mapping, convention over the configuration, and front controller. These dynamic capabilities make it one of the fastest emerging open source development framework.
So, CakePHP is the best solution for you if you are planning to develop and maintain big applications in extensible architecture. This PHP-driven framework provides an MVC architecture to the developers which enables them to focus on the core development areas without worrying about the hassles one generally encounters during the web development process. It is the perfect platform to build robust and powerful solutions.
At Brevity Software Solutions, we have built a range of customized and highly scalable CakePHP web development solutions across various business segments. We develop CakePHP solutions that support most of the modern age database systems like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and many others and are compatible with all the latest versions of PHP. We take complete advantage of the MVC architecture to build feature-rich applications. Whether you want to develop a brand new web application or a plugin or want to integrate the existing data with a CakePHP application, we can help you with all of them. We are your one-stop solution for all the CakePHP development services.
WHY CHOOSE CAKEPHP WEB DEVELOPMENT?
- CakePHP provides a better and organized form of PHP platform to build organized PHP applications.
- It saves a lot of development time which results in the reduction of the development costs too.
- Provides built-in features like translations, database access, caching, validation and authentication.
- Support MVC architecture along with PHP 4 and PHP5.
- Built-in support for AJAX.
- Code generation and scaffolding features to rapidly build prototypes.
- Fast and flexible templating and validation features.
- Free usage with MIT license that further reduces costs.
- Highly secure with built-in tools for input validation, CSRF protection, form tampering protection, SQL injection prevention, and XSS prevention.
- Compatible with all the versions of PHP and Object Relational Mapping framework.
- A simpler coding process makes debugging easier and faster.
- Lesser repetition of code while developing.
- Doesn’t require complex configuration.
WHY CHOOSE BREVITY SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR CAKEPHP WEB DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS?
We have an excellent team of CakePHP developers who have around 5+ years of experience. Having extensive knowledge of CakePHP enables us to provide valuable insights into each customized project. We are also well-versed with MVC and object-oriented programming which helps us to build feature-rich web applications with clear and simple coding practices. Moreover, our team of CakePHP developers is always up to date with the latest versions of CakePHP and possesses the skills to deploy them in your web applications without affecting any functionalities of the application.
At Brevity Software Solutions, we strive to deliver CakePHP web development solutions that are compatible with all versions of PHP. Utilizing the features of this structured framework, we develop intriguing CakePHP solutions at competitive prices without any compromise in quality.
OUR CAKEPHP WEB DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
From enterprise website development, integration, customization to consulting, we provide high-performance enterprise CakePHP development solutions for your business.
Our range of CakePHP development solutions includes:
- Web application development
- Web portal development
- E-commerce websites
- Content Management systems
- CakePHP plugin development
- CakePHP Template and theme designs
- CakePHP Extension development
- CakePHP Migration solutions
- Integration with third-party APIs and social media
- Website maintenance, up-gradation, and other technical support.
We will be glad to help you with your CakePHP development needs. Drop us an inquiry at email@example.com or call us on 9998520329. One of our Business Development team members will get back to you as soon as possible.